Please send your resume to email@example.com. We regret that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Assist team lead/Project Manager in managing telecom projects which include surveys, site construction, testing and commissioning radio system
Guide and supervise contractors/in-house workers for site implementation in relation to M&E/Electrical/Mechanical works in accordance to proposal for site build for telecommunication infrastructure, installation quality, adherence to site work safety requirements and to resolve technical issues
Conduct site acceptance with subcontractors, including preparation of site acceptance documentation
Co-ordinate with building management and government authorities, for all areas of Commercial/LTA/MRT/Private Condominiums site access related matters.
Identify deliverables, plan and execute these deliverables
Understand customers’ strategies and manage their technical expectations
Follow up on the KPIs of operator’s network to ensure the optimized usage of the deployed solution
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma/Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication or Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent
- Candidate with relevant Project Management and hands on working experience in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical/Telecommunications Engineering in Telecommunications Industry will be advantageous.
- Engineers with 1-2 years work experience or graduates with relevant subject of studies may apply. Candidate with more years of relevant working experience will be considered for a senior role
- Experience in delivering end to end services from Site Access Acquisition (SAQ) to Telecommunications Network Implementation
- Strong sense of leadership, customer oriented and risk management skills
- Enjoy working in outdoor environment and meeting people
- Able to motivate workers and work with team members to deliver project deliverables
- Candidate with prior experience in Nokia system will be an added advantage