Project Engineer/Senior Project Engineer
Please send your resume to email@example.com. We regret that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
- Assist team lead/ Project Manager in project management, survey, managing site works, construction activities, monitor work schedules, update progress, planning and implementation in accordance to master work plan and scope of work within project budget in Telecommunication Industry.
- Provide guidance and supervisions to contractors/ in-house workers for site implementation in relation to M&E/ Electrical/ Mechanical works in accordance to proposal for site build for telecommunication infrastructure, installation quality, adherence to site work safety requirements and to resolve technical issues.
- Manage contractor’s claims, prepare acceptance documents to ensure smooth handover process and customer’s satisfaction.
- Managing stakeholders, building management and government authorities, typically in the area of HDB/ Commercial/ LTA/MRT/ Private Condominiums.
- Candidate should possess at least a Nitec/ Diploma in Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Telecommunications Engineering or its equivalent.
- At least 3 – 5 years of relevant Project Management and hands on working experience in Civil/ Mechanical / Electrical/ Telecommunications Engineering in Telecommunications Industry will be advantageous.
- Candidates with years of relevant working experiences will be considered for a senior role.
- Enjoy working in outdoor environment and meeting people.